Protein is the most essential and basic building block for growing and building up muscles. Most importantly, it is made of 20 amino acids, 9 are taken from foods out of 9 amino acids, 3are branched-chain amino acids(BCAA’S) that are responsible for stimulating the growth of muscles. you can get Bcaa’s through protein-rich diet.
Therefore, nutritionst do recommend getting 1 gram protein per 1 kilogram of body weight per day; but workout doing persons should increase their intake upto 2-2.5 grams per 1 kg of their body weight.
We can our fullfill protein requirement by good protein powders with no side-effects.
Whey protein is one of the most popular protein supplements consumed in India. whey protein is derived from milk, usually cow & buffalo. it is considered as a complete protein for body builders as well as regular users as it contains all essential amino acids & it absorbs quickly in human body.
Many protein brands are available in the market and all claims to provide the best quality products but don’t worry we are giving you complete review after a thorough analysis of all good protein powder available in india.
Surely, after going through this article you will be able to choose the best wgey protein powder in India without an side-effects.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WHEY PROTEIN
Amino acids in protein stimulates muscle protein synthesis in the body and whey protein supplemnts aid recovery process, especially after the workout. ideal source of protein for both men & women.
*Stimulates metabolism & enable faster recovery
*Promotes muscle growth
*Widely used product in india which contains ultra-filtered whey proteins that can be digested easily & BCAA’s that maintain energy level.
TYPES OF WHEY PROTEINS
There are primarily three types of whey proteins
1) Whey Protein Concentrate-(WPC) is rich in protein. it contains low level of fat & carbs. Lower end concentartes contain around 30% & higher end concentarate include upto 90% protein.
2) Whey Protein Isolate-(WPI) is further refined to remove fat & lactose. this type of protein usually contains 90% protein content in them.
3) Whey Protein Hydrolysale-(WPH) is a pre-digested form of whey protein as it undergoes a process called partail hydrolyzes, which helps absorb it faster in the body.
BEST WHEY PROTEIN IN INDIA
The online stores offer multiple options maanufactured by diffrent comnpanies claming to sell the best whey protein in india. for beginner it is difficult to choose a suitable product based on their body need.
5 BEST WHEY PROTEIN IN INDIA
1) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
*Mnufactured by ON is the no.1 protein in india, having whey protein isalotes as the primary ingredients.
*Each serving table bnaana h
*Whey protein isalotes & ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate.
*Available in 20 diffrent flavours
2) THE MUSCLEBLAZE GOLD
*The Muscle Blaze gold whey gives table bnana h
*Creating true value for customers by eliminatimng the possibility of counterfeiting products with 8 digits unique code verification process.
*Guaranteed protein certification from a third party NABL aceredited lab gives a sense of belief.
*Very popular in india.
3) AS-IT-IS NUTRITION WHEY PROTEIN
- EACH SERVING TALE BNANA H
*Works efficiently & offers an excellent medium to gain muscles
- 80% protein concentration
- Free from preservatives % additives
- Esy to digest
- Suitale for muscle growth & stimulationg brain functions.
4) MUSCLE BLAZE BEGINNER’s WHEY PROTEIN
- Contains 0 added sugar
- packed with 9 essential amino acids
- stimulaes fast recovery & helps lean muscle mass building
*The primary source of protein is the whey protein concentarte.
5) OZIVA PROTEIN & HERBS
*Oziva protein and herbs for women packs 23gm
*Specially designed for women
- helps to improve lean muscle & reduce fat 5
- Gluten free, soy free, non-gmo,0gm added sugar.
- Improves metabolism & hormonal balance with ayurvedic herbs blend like shatarvari,guduchi,flax seeds,green tea,cucurmin,tulsi,cinnamon.